Dear Staci Sorry I have not been posting recently. Just running here and there. Ninon is back from my mum's and we will drive her to Luc's parents for 2 weeks hols in Normandy tomorrow. Whilst she was at home, we have met lots of little friends, but to answer your question : her best friend is MARINE (she often appears on the blog). She is at preschool with Ninon since sept 2007 and before that they shared the same nanny in the village. So they are very close indeed. I did not answer your question about the poem : Ninon. It was written during the XIXth Century by a very famous French writter called : Alfred de Musset. The poem is about Ninon, a lady he was in love with. But it was Romantic times, and we fell in love with many youg ladies (including Georges Sand, a very famous female French writter => the drawing I posted with the poem is representing George Sand).
Lovely to see Emilee is active as ever. how are you?
1 comment:
Dear Staci
Sorry I have not been posting recently. Just running here and there. Ninon is back from my mum's and we will drive her to Luc's parents for 2 weeks hols in Normandy tomorrow. Whilst she was at home, we have met lots of little friends, but to answer your question : her best friend is MARINE (she often appears on the blog). She is at preschool with Ninon since sept 2007 and before that they shared the same nanny in the village. So they are very close indeed. I did not answer your question about the poem : Ninon. It was written during the XIXth Century by a very famous French writter called : Alfred de Musset. The poem is about Ninon, a lady he was in love with. But it was Romantic times, and we fell in love with many youg ladies (including Georges Sand, a very famous female French writter => the drawing I posted with the poem is representing George Sand).
Lovely to see Emilee is active as ever. how are you?
Love + hugs
Auntie Marianne
Post a Comment