Gummy Gum
I NEVER give Emilee Bubble Gum. I don't like the way people look chewing gum and i never wanted her to get in the habit. ( Not to say there is anything wrong with it, i personally just don't like it) When she sees other children chewing it she asks me for it, but I can always persuade her to get a different snack. We were at Andrews Football game and she wanted a drink so Danny took her to the concession to get one. She came back with gator Aid ( Pure Sugar) and Gum. What could I say she already had it in her hands. I was able to persuade her to take a sip of the Gator Aid and give it to Andrew who i told her " needed it to win the game---Thank G-d they did win) But she would not let go of the gum. The cutest was watching her examine it, smell it and try to figure out what to do with it. OK, I give up its a part of childhood. A part that we graduated from and put behind us.
No comments:
Post a Comment