Since my blogger seems to have a mind of its own ( I can only show 5 posts at a time. If you would like to see older posts go to the bottom of the last post and click older . ) I decided since i had a bunch of this and that photos i would just post them together.
THE PURPLE PRINCESS HOME FROM SCHOOL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CURLY TOP
Emilee loves to curl her hair.
Heres a picture from lastnight before she went to bed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMILEES STUDIO DE ART
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LITTLE RED OOBIE
Emilee is a natural performer. She loves the spot light and enjoys being on stage. Everyday I am blessed with some sort of performance. Our most recent recuring act is THE ADVENTURES OF OOBIE. ( Remebmber Oobie our sock puppet from my previous post) Emilee loves Oobie. She walks around with her on her hand all day and even sleeps with him. Yesterday Emilee graced me with a performance of Little Red Oobie in Wonderland. Yes, that was the title she made up. It was a story about... you guessed it... Little red ridinghood in Wonderland. Thank G-d I decided to video tape it. It was hilarious. In my opinion it deserves a Tony Award.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SNOW WITH A CHANCE OF MORE SNOW
Every snow storm we have a group of local boys shovel us out. But Emilee wanted to do a little shoveling also.
Helping Mommy clean off her car
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment