Emilees school had 2 days of St. Patricks day celebrations. Every one was dressed in green , including all the teachers and rainbows were painted and hung everywhere. All the kids made cute St. patricks day crafts and had green donuts, cup cakes and bagels. Yes even the bagels were green.
The best part was spring decided to come out and shine. The temperature reached 69 and we could not have been happier.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since the weather was picture perfect, we decided to have a playdate at the Zoo. The kids could not have been more excited to run, jump and play out doors in the beautiful sunshune.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR A BIKE RIDE
The weather in New York has been amazing. The past week we have had temperatures in the high 60's and this past weekend it hit 74. I have been in heaven. After a blisterly cold, snowy, damp, stormy and outright yucky winter the warm weather is a blessing. I can not be more greatful for it. (Unfortunetly they say the cold is coming back next week) So until the cold returns, Emilee and I have will taking full advantage of the sun.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A PERFECT DAY AT THE STABLES
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emilees school sends out progess reports hand written by their teachers twice a year. I was so proud of emilee when I recived this one. You can see how much her head teacher loves her. we will miss her next year when emilee goes off to Kindergarden.
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment