W-O-W I hope you're going to hang on your wall that first picture. She looks STUNNING!!!Look at her dancing. I hope she grows up to love dancing =))Hugs!
A REAL Princess! (Even with that shoe on her hand)Love the stripe socks too! ;)DonnaOur Blog: Double Happiness!
More of the many faces of Emilee. Love them all.There's such a maturiy in her face now. And she does make a beautiful ballerina.
GORGEOUS in every way!! WOW, her beauty is just memorizing!Enjoy your weekend and have a Happy Mother's Day~Lisa
Post a Comment
4 comments:
W-O-W
I hope you're going to hang on your wall that first picture. She looks STUNNING!!!
Look at her dancing. I hope she grows up to love dancing =))
Hugs!
A REAL Princess! (Even with that shoe on her hand)
Love the stripe socks too! ;)
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
More of the many faces of Emilee. Love them all.
There's such a maturiy in her face now. And she does make a beautiful ballerina.
GORGEOUS in every way!! WOW, her beauty is just memorizing!
Enjoy your weekend and have a Happy Mother's Day~
Lisa
Post a Comment