02 May 2010

Sometimes people do things for all the right reasons and god smiles upon them.  I often mention the extraordinary woman I have met thought Emilees pre-school.  Not only are they fellow Moms and waiting mates, but they have become dear and special friends whom I cherish.  One of these mom happens to have MS.  It doesn't define her, she is an extraordinarily talented and wonderful person who happens to have MS. (Her Mother died from it Three years ago.) None of us know what she goes though on a daily basis.  she walks though life with a smile on her face and a cheerful attitude. We all sometime talk about it but it is never the basis for any conversation.  That was until another Friend out of the goodness of her heart decided to bring it into the for front.  Not to signal her out but to raise awareness and a voice for a cause.  Without ever organizing a carity even before she jumped right in and planned a fund raiser( complete with dinner, nightclub, star entertainment and a Chinese auction)  that would rival any social event.  So I would like to raise a Glass to theses two amazing women.  Both of you in different ways are a rainbow of hope for the good of mankind.  thank you.

No comments: