09 June 2008





I know that I am very early having Emilees 3rd Birthday pictures taken, but she was in such a good mood that I figured I would seize the moment and have them done. When I called up the studio they told me that they had a slot and I ran right over. I am so happy with the way they came out. The funniest is the top photo. It was the first one taken and the only direction she had was when the photographer told her to stand by the three. Emilee did the rest. She was so funny during the photo shoot you would think she was trying out for Americans top model.


1 comment:

French Marianne said...

Staci, I am relieved... I remembered XiuXiu's birthday as occuring end of June, but when I saw the 3rd birthday photos, I thought I may have missed something. I double checked on the Xuwen group birthday list... OK, I am not late then. By the way, still unlucky with Mixa cream : still sold out in the supermarket I recently went. I continue to have my eyes opened. Love and hugs. Marianne