Love the photos, amazing to see how much they can grow in a few years. Thank you for the wonderful comments on my site, if you e-mail me you address I will forward you a site on how I do my headers and collages, very easy. ;)
I am putting together a list of recommended adoption books for parents and children on the new blog No Place Like Home. Do you have any recommendations?
Happy Birthday Sweet Emilee.. I love the pictures.. Emilee takes great pictures, have you ever thought of modeling ???
Im not sure where in NY you live, but we are having a play date out at my house next wed 7/2 if you wanted to take the ride out.. email me toria619@yahoo.com
9 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!!
Love the photos, amazing to see how much they can grow in a few years.
Thank you for the wonderful comments on my site, if you e-mail me you address I will forward you a site on how I do my headers and collages, very easy. ;)
Happy birthday!!!!
I have really enjoyed reading your blog, and just wanted to say HEY!!!
Have a blessed week,
Krsita
Oh my word, she is just darling. I love seeing how she has changed over the years.
Those are sweet pictures. It is so neat to see how they change.
Thanks for visiting my site. Your daughter is very beautiful and I love all her hair bows!!
I am putting together a list of recommended adoption books for parents and children on the new blog No Place Like Home. Do you have any recommendations?
Happy Birthday Emilee!! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday.
Love,
becki
Happy Birthday Sweet Emilee.. I love the pictures.. Emilee takes great pictures, have you ever thought of modeling ???
Im not sure where in NY you live, but we are having a play date out at my house next wed 7/2 if you wanted to take the ride out.. email me
toria619@yahoo.com
Vicky & Emily
Post a Comment