The results look YUMMY!!! You're such an awesome and patient mommy!Lilli loves to "cook" so I could totally see us taking the entire day to bake a tasty treat... okay maybe not for the same reason. It would take me all day because I'd have to redo it over and over to cover my mistakes.
The results are wonderful but for us it's all about the process! Lilli LOVES to help and cook. The funny thing is she thinks I can cook! (Everyone else knows I'm a terrible cook.) But it makes me happy she still believes in me! LOL!!
2 comments:
It looks delicious.
The results look YUMMY!!! You're such an awesome and patient mommy!Lilli loves to "cook" so I could totally see us taking the entire day to bake a tasty treat... okay maybe not for the same reason. It would take me all day because I'd have to redo it over and over to cover my mistakes.
The results are wonderful but for us it's all about the process! Lilli LOVES to help and cook. The funny thing is she thinks I can cook! (Everyone else knows I'm a terrible cook.) But it makes me happy she still believes in me! LOL!!
Hugs,
June & Lilli
Post a Comment