11 November 2008

Victorias 5th Birthday Party

Sunday was Emilee's friend Victoria's 5th Birthday Party. Victoria had a Dress Up Party. It was so cute seeing all of the children dressed as Princesses and Pirates. Poor Emilee has not been feeling well all week. I took her to the Doctor but they told me that nothing is wrong. I think something is brewing. With the bizare weather swings everyone is sick. I asked her that morning is she wanted to go and she said , Yes, she wanted to see her friends. She was a great trooper. She went through all the motions of the party, but her heart was just not into it. Monday she also didn't seem herself. If this continues until tomorrow Im going to take her back to the Doctor. Im not sure what they can do for her, but I just hate seeing my precious Angel out of sort.
Buddies--Samara and Emilee
Happy Birthday Victoria
Samantha and Hailey
Finally a smile
my little Mermaid
Nicole and Emilee
Princess Samara
Handsome Pirate Mikey
Victoria
Catching Bubbles

No comments: