How fun! Man I wished we lived closer. Lilli and I love the picture of the polar bear swimming above the girls heads. What a great shot!
Hugs, June & Lilli
p.s. THANK YOU SO MUCH for Lilli's gift! It could not have been a more perfect gift and the timing was right after we'd taken her to see HSM3. It was exactly what she wanted! I'm not even kidding! She carries it around with her everywhere because it was from her friend Emilee! You two are too sweet and so generous! Thank you both very very very much!!!
1 comment:
How fun! Man I wished we lived closer. Lilli and I love the picture of the polar bear swimming above the girls heads. What a great shot!
Hugs,
June & Lilli
p.s. THANK YOU SO MUCH for Lilli's gift! It could not have been a more perfect gift and the timing was right after we'd taken her to see HSM3. It was exactly what she wanted! I'm not even kidding! She carries it around with her everywhere because it was from her friend Emilee! You two are too sweet and so generous! Thank you both very very very much!!!
Hugs,
June & Lilli
Post a Comment