Me: Hi Sweetie, How are you feeling?
Emilee: Mommy, I don't feel well.
Me: Whats wrong, does anything hurt?
Emilee: My head hurts!
Me: My poor baby, does anything else hurt?
Emilee: My Feeling!!!!
Me: ( Confused) Your feeling? Whats wrong?
Emilee: There sick and they need medicine....
****Here's a little background on the source of this conversation. We have been having discussions lately about how words can hurt other peoples feeling. I guess she took feelings as a physical hurt and not a mental one.
5 comments:
Oh Sweet Emilee, get better soon..
Awww. Poor baby. I hope she's feeling better soon. I love how they take things literally.
Thanks for dropping by my blog. Make sure you check out my newest blog.
www.myredthreadfamily.blogspot.com
awww poor little pumpkin.. My Emily is sick as well.. slept ALL day today !
POOR BABY
FEEL BETTER SOON
I am so sorry, Staci, to discover Emilee's sickness only today. Poor cutie... Was it flue? We are so happy to read she feels better now. I love the transcription of your conversation with Emilee about pain. Lovely... I have posted a comment on Ninon's blog further to yours... talking about ethnicity. Have a look at it, if you have time. Love Marianne
Post a Comment