09 February 2009

Playing with the manual Setting on my camera

If you can believe it, these are only a few of the photos I took in the snow
It was such a beautifully warm snow day and Emilee was in such a cooperative mood.
I have been playing around with Natural light and the Manual settings on my camera. I really am enjoying the challenge and depth the pictures get.
Now if only I can figure out how to use Photo shop better. Does anyone have any tips????????
I think I'm too Dumb for the Dummy books, they confuse me more.
Or does anyone have any other programs for editing they can recommend.
Would love the help.
Thanks

4 comments:

Denna said...

I love the pictures. They are all so good. I wish we would get some snow. Brooke would love to play in it.

Kelly said...

These are beautiful pictures. I wish we would get snow so I could get a few pics of my girls in it.

Anonymous said...

Love the phtots

especially the last one

Lori said...

These are great, the ones toward the bottom are my favorite!