30 March 2009

These pictures touches my heart. Emilee and her Poppy have such a sweet bond. They both get so excited when they see each other. The cutest is when they tease each other. They often end up laughing so hard their tummies hurt.
Last week we went shopping at Wegmans. Emilee loves Wegmans, they have a place that the kids can go and play while their parents shop, a sort of day care. Emilee calls it CAMP WEGMAN. She gets so excited when we go there , she cant wait to play in the play room. By this point the staff knows Emilee well. She calls them her playmates. It really is a fun place for kids.
After we went shopping and retrieved Emilee, Poppy and Emilee were discussing Emilees Adventures in WegmanLand. I was walking ahead of them looking for my car when i heard " Wheeeeeeeeeeeee, Faster Poppy, Faster". I looked back and this is what I saw, Poppy and Emilee racing around the parking lot. What a sight. It brought the biggest smile to my face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish Jane had a poppy like that! cute picts. Love the red coat.