17 April 2009

Easter Bunny Revisited

As I have mentioned before, Emilee loves trains, especially Mall Choo Choo Trains. The train only comes to our mall twice a year. Christmas time and Easter time and we are a very frequent rider. I wonder if I can get mile points? Last Wednesday I picked Emilee up from school and she requested to ride the train. So, off to the Mall we went. The problem is they have the Easter Bunny seated right next to the train. Usually I can get away with Emilee waving to the Easter Bunny and then we are off to the train. Well, Wednesday I was not so lucky. There was only one other person on line, so Emilee wanted to talk to him again. As you can see the to of them are becoming great friends.

3 comments:

Denna said...

I love the second picture. That is so sweet. I love Emilee's dress.

Anonymous said...

I love the dress. where did you get it?


Claire

Julie said...

Love the pictures and the dress
my favorite pictures are the 2nd and 3rd

Happy Easter

Julie