My Beautiful Flower
Sometimes I look at Emilee and she takes my breath away. She's so lovely. And what's even more amazing is that her inner beauty is every bit as present. She's a gentle and affectionate little girl with a mischievous streak and a big passion for everything fun. When Emilee smiles, her entire face erupts to envelope that emotion. She'll often laugh so hard that she gives herself hiccups! Her laugh is contagious and anyone with in ear shot has to smile.
Emilee's tough as rocks and can fall down hard then jump right up, wipe the blood off her knees with her hands, then keep going! But if her feelings get even slightly hurt, she'll dissolve into a puddle of tears.
As I look out my window at the beautiful and majestic flowers that are blooming around me, I think fondly of Emilee. Im not sure why but spring time and flowers remind me of her. I guess it the way both bloomed from a tiny closed bud into a perfect and beautiful flower who brings joy to all around them.
No comments:
Post a Comment