Three weeks ago ( as I have mentioned before I am very behind in my posting) Emilee and I had a play date at one of the greatest Museums I have ever been to for kids. Its called the Please Touch Museum, located in Philadelphia.I can not say enough about this museum. It offers anything and everything a child could imagine. There is a water section, a complete town scaled down for kids, a science section complete with Rocket ship, A construction site, a complete Alice in Wonderland Park and even a carousel. We spent hours playing with the kids, learning and exploring the many exciting adventures around every turn. Everyone was exhausted by the end of the day. Three weeks later Emilee is still talking about it and con not wait to go back.
Outside the Museum
The Dentzel Carousel
Danielle enjoying her ride
ALICE IN WONDERLAND
I am a hugh Alice In Wonderland fan so this section of the Museum was my favorite. You decent down a rabbit Hole to enter a Topsy-Turvy world of Wonderland. The play area is designed to recreate every aspect of the adventures of Alice, including A Tea party, A room that makes you shrink, A hall of doors and Mirrors and a pool of tears. I know I had a great time there.
This room was amazing, as the girls walked in they magically shrunk
No comments:
Post a Comment