I love Black and White photos. Theres is something so crisp, clean and special about seing the details of a photo in Black and White. Years ago when I used to shoot with my 35mm ( did I just date myself) I almost always used Black and White film. In fact I had a dark room in my house where my brother and I used to develop our own pictures. When didgital first came out it took me a while to get used to the technology. Origionally I had a digital camera for everyday use. Believe me it saved me a lot of money in developing fees. But for special occassions It was strictly 35mm. I remember 10 years ago, after purchasing my first SLR , I was on a trip to Rome with my Mom and I carried both my SLR and my 35 mm for a backup. I literally took the same photos with both camera. 10 years ago the editing tools on the computer were limited as were megapixels. Recently I have looked back at the Italy pictures and realized that there was not that big of a difference once todays editing features are added. A few weeks ago I actually tackled editing a few of the pictures from that trip ( I will post some later this week). Its amazing how with todays technology old so-so pictures seem to take on a life of their own.
There is something about the above picture i love. First off look at emilees eyes. They are so striking.
I origionally took this picture for a valentines day shoot. I tried to sculpt her hair into a heart.
As I am posting these photos Emilee is looking over my shoulder giving me her opinion about which pictures to choose. She asked me to post this one. I told her that this post was about Black and White photos.
Her answer " its Ok, Pink is an attitue not a color"
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
13 comments:
Wow...that's all I can say!
O.K....I can say a bit more...LOL :)
First, she's a girl after my own heart...pink is an attitude and should be part of any girls working wardrobe! :)
Love her style....the Valentine's photo is absolutely stunning, but something about the outside shots reminds SO much of our little girl. My previous post had focused on her determination to learn snowboarding and those shots(and courage/fire) I recognize in your sweet girl!
She's a beauty for certain!
LOL about pink being an attitude not a color!! She is so cute!!
These are some gorgeous black and whites..... I love them all:)
You are right....technology has come a long way. It is amazing what you can do to a picture!
Looking forward to your Italy pictures!
Lisa
Wow! What gorgeous photos!!! Your daughter is beautiful and quite the little ham! :)
I love the photo with the curlers...To cute! they are all great!
They are all beautiful!! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is such a beautiful girl!
Wow, these shots are gorgeous, love the Valentine shot!
I can't wait to see your Italy photos!!
OH MY GOODNESS....these are gorgeous!!! What a model your sweetheart has becomne. (Practice, practice, practice....works, doesn't it.)
She really is a natural and beautiful to behold!
I love all these pictures. And that pink is an attitude. Right on!
These are breathtaking and just gorgeous. She is soooo cute!
She is so gorgeous and it must be such a joy to see her smile everyday.
Thanks for sharing these gems!
Blessings~
Lisa
She is a beautiful little girl! love your pics!
Each week I look forward to seeing your photography and your beautiful girl...you never disappoint..WOW..great pictures..
She is just so captivating:)
What beautiful photos of such a beautiful little girl! I agree with her... pink IS an attitude!
Hey....me again. I just wanted to say thanks for your sweet comments you left on my give-away post. You're a doll!
xoxo
Wanda
LOVE all of these photos!!
Post a Comment