It was a rainy day, too wet to go outside.
Mommy said, " lets make.......
Wait, that's the lines from Pinkalicious, Emilees favorite book. But it was a rainy day, and it was too wet to go outside, so Emilee and I decided to Bake. I recently bought the November edition of Family Fun magazine. On the cover is a darling girl holding an Apple Tart. I figured, I can bake, its a children's magazine, how difficult and time intensive could this be. Well, almost 5 hours later we had a tart. It wasn't that the Tart was difficult, there were just a lot of steps and the process was VERY time consuming. Once we started, Emilee and I were determined to complete our project. We peeled and cut all the apples, yes Emilee peeled and cut her share also, we mixed all the ingredients, kneaded the dough, rolled the dough and piled on tons and tons of apples. Almost 5 hours later we had a delicious pie. Emilee had a blast and the pie was yummy. Not bad for a rainy afternoon.....
4 comments:
5 hours. You have got to be kidding. WOW you are a good mom. I love the pictures. Emilee is to cute.
You really are a fun mom! Cute apron.
Love the hat and apron!!
The tart is so yummy, great job Emilee. ;)
You are a great Mom! I would've gone to the bakery after 3 hrs and just bought one :>)))
Michele
Post a Comment