26 November 2008

I finally received the hard bound copy of Emilee's second year. ( To the left is the first book--9 months to her 2nd birthday....The second book is from her 2nd birthday to her 3rd birthday) (The book is 14 x14.) I really love the way it came out. it even surpassed the original one. All of the photos and journaling come from this blog and put together in a hard bound book it truly comes to life.

3 comments:

tricia said...

Wow...great books. Which company did you use? I've been looking at "blurbs".

Empress' Mom said...

What a wonderful idea!! I'm sure her books are GORGEOUS! They ahve to be page after page of Emilee! STUNNING!! I have three books in the works for Lilli but can't seem to ever get them done!! Seeing these has inspired me... we'll see how long that lasts! LOL!!

Hugs,
June & Lilli

insanemommy said...

Did you use Kodak galleries??? I've been looking into doing it too... I completed their life books prior to brining them home, but haven't got around to putting together anything since other than on the blog!