24 November 2008

SHALL WE DANCE.....

Sunday, my Mom and I took Emilee to see a local production of THE KING AND I. Emilee loves the movie and knows most of the songs by heart. The show did not disappoint her. From the moment the curtains opened and she saw Anna and Louis on the Boat sailing to Siam, her eyes were as big a saucers and she had a smile to match. The cutest was when I looked over and she was swaying in her seat and singing the songs along with the cast.
Hurry Mom we are going to be late

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Sounds like you had a great time. We will be in the City next week to see the Christmas Show at Radio City. Emily is so excited and talks about it all the time !!!

vicky

Vicky said...

Sounds like you had a great time. We will be in the City next week to see the Christmas Show at Radio City. Emily is so excited and talks about it all the time !!!

vicky