what adorable picture!!! Looks like you are having so much fun!!!!!!
What fun pictures. They look great in black and white!
Winter fun is definitely the best thing about the snow. You captured it great in this series of shots. Looks like fun, and makes me wanna go sledding!
Hi~Your pictures are so, so fun! That winter outfit is to die for.I noticed that we received our referrals on the same date and we were all very close in LID and GOTCHA. Our LID was 5/9/05 and our GOTCHA day was 4/3/06...Are you in the April 2005 DTC Panda group??? You have a beautiful family.Blessings~Lisa
LisaI was part of the April Panda but dropped off soon after i came homeHow funny our girls are so close in age?
Oh, you truly captured all the joy and fun of the day!Beautiful kiddos and shots!
Cute! Looks like we share a common theme this week! ;)DonnaOur Blog: Double Happiness!
What fun!! Such adorable photos!
Cute photos!! So sharp and crisp!
Beautiful black and white pics..I just love your header..it is beautiful!
Her snowsuit is soo cute! Love your header pictures too! I'll have to keep my eye out for a littl suitcase ;)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
what adorable picture!!! Looks like you are having so much fun!!!!!!
What fun pictures. They look great in black and white!
Winter fun is definitely the best thing about the snow. You captured it great in this series of shots. Looks like fun, and makes me wanna go sledding!
Hi~
Your pictures are so, so fun! That winter outfit is to die for.
I noticed that we received our referrals on the same date and we were all very close in LID and GOTCHA. Our LID was 5/9/05 and our GOTCHA day was 4/3/06...
Are you in the April 2005 DTC Panda group???
You have a beautiful family.
Blessings~
Lisa
Lisa
I was part of the April Panda but dropped off soon after i came home
How funny our girls are so close in age?
Oh, you truly captured all the joy and fun of the day!
Beautiful kiddos and shots!
Cute! Looks like we share a common theme this week! ;)
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
What fun!! Such adorable photos!
Cute photos!! So sharp and crisp!
Beautiful black and white pics..
I just love your header..it is beautiful!
Her snowsuit is soo cute! Love your header pictures too! I'll have to keep my eye out for a littl suitcase ;)
Post a Comment