Meeting the Princesses
Emilee was enchanted....
This is how their meeting played out
Emilee " Hi"
Wicked Mom: ( Very much in character. In fact too much in character) What do you want little girl
Emilee: can I have your autograph
Wicked Mom: Wheres your pen ( In a snippy voice)
Emilee looked at me and i could find the pen, Emilee saw another child coming by and said
Emilee: I don't have one. ill ask if i can borrow one
Wicked Mom: Then your not prepared. Off with you little girl.
And she walked away to the other child
Poor Emilee stood there shocked and hurt. Her eyes filled with tears and she turned to me and said " mama what did i do?"
I told her she didn't do anything wrong. That the wicked step mom was not nice.
I then went to a crew member to complain. i understand she was in character, but this is Disney no one should go away crying. ( Not unless your on the Tower of terror)
They apologized over and over again, but the whole day Emilee kept talking about how evil this woman was and that she didn't like her. I tried to tell her that she was just grumpy ( the word we use for anyone not nice) but her feeling were hurt, she told every character that she saw that day to stay away from the grumpy Wicked Step Mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment