14 February 2010

When I picked Emilee up from school she was wearing a name tag. I asked her why she had one on and she told me that she has a new Music Teacher at school so her class wore name tags for the teacher to learn their names. I asked her how she liked her new teacher and she said " Great. Today we learned all the names of all the instruments. But we must be smarter than our music teacher., the instruments didn't have name tags on them".

6 comments:

Melanie said...

haha She's really smart!!! I love her outfit =)

Melanie said...

After I left the comment I started to wonder if that's her school uniform. If so, that's cute!!!

Melanie said...

After I left the comment I started to wonder if that's her school uniform. If so, that's cute!!!

JinXiu said...

Melanie

No its not. But it would make a cute uniform

how are you doing?

Melanie said...

I thought so =) It's really cute, everyday she's more beautiful!

I'm doing good. Uni gets me busy all the time. I opened a new blog to try to stay updated with my blogger friends and I try to post as often as I can =)
How are you doing?
Hugs to you and Emilee!

JinXiu said...

mELANIE SEND ME YOUR BLOG WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE

I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU

GLAD TO HEAR ALL IS WELL