Poor dear Emilee and Staci... I had not had time to visit the blog for a while... and discover Emilee has been sick. We are just back from Provence where Ninon was sick 3 days (throwing up + very high fever + caughing). We travelled back on Sunday to Val de Loire (ninon vomining in the train - terrible journey), and only today she feels better (only 37.4° fever instead of 40+ the previous days). She still caughs a lot. As to be I am exhausted, just as you should have been. Doctors (we've visited 3 different) could not tell if if was H1N1 or not. Love auntie Marianne
1 comment:
Poor dear Emilee and Staci... I had not had time to visit the blog for a while... and discover Emilee has been sick. We are just back from Provence where Ninon was sick 3 days (throwing up + very high fever + caughing). We travelled back on Sunday to Val de Loire (ninon vomining in the train - terrible journey), and only today she feels better (only 37.4° fever instead of 40+ the previous days). She still caughs a lot. As to be I am exhausted, just as you should have been. Doctors (we've visited 3 different) could not tell if if was H1N1 or not. Love auntie Marianne
Post a Comment