WHAT DO YOU SAY TO ANOTHER CHILD'S PARENT WHEN YOUR CHILD JUST THREW UP ON THEM?
This is the question I'm facing.
Yesterday I received a phone call from Emilee's school telling me I have to come and pick her up she just threw up on another child. Between being half worried out of my mind about my child and trying not to get a ticket rushing to her school i was mortified about what to say to this poor child's mom.
When I got to the school to pick Emilee up she was sitting on the bench in clothes 10 sizes too big held together with clothes pins. I wanted to laugh but I didn't think it was appropriate. Emilee immediately jumped in my arms and laid there like a rag doll.... poor thing. I took her to the doctor who told me that there is a 24 hour bug going around and guess what shes has it.
After a long evening she slept well and was much better this morning. She is holding foods down but she now has a cold. My poor little baby.
Now to the next question, what to I say to this kids Mom Monday morning?
3 comments:
I'm sorry that Emilee is sick, I know how rotten it is when our girls are sick. Hope she's feeling better.
As for the other Mom, all you can really say is Sorry & I hope that her child is ok. I'm sure she will be understanding,
I'm trying not to laugh, but that image is pretty funny... what do you say to another mom? haha!! Well... I'm so sorry she is feeling so yucky. If it was my child she threw up on, I'd just feel badly for your dd. And pray A LOT that it doesn't come to my home. LOL.
Thank you so much for your concern and your advice. Emilee is feeling so much better. Shes bouncing off walls and talking up a storm. We went out to the store today for a few things and she had to tell everyone she thre up on her friends.
LOVELY
i just smiled. You have to love the honesty of kids.
She cant wait to go back to school tomorrow.
Meanwhile Im practicing my appologies to this poor kids mom. i hope hes not sick and that she can laugh about it. i really dont know her too well so I dont know her personality. I guess all i can sai is IM SORRY
Post a Comment