"Congratulations to all of you. I loved your story and your beautiful pictures, especially the ones of you in the same place with the same family. what an amazing red thread. Your daughter is georous and you are all so blessed to have eachother.
may the sun always shine on you and your family"
Thank you Staci for your comments (above) on my blog. It is a pretty special story - the one we share with this family. I'll do a post about it sometime -it's worth telling.
Your Emilee Jin Xiu is getting cuter and cuter (if that is possible.)
1 comment:
Staci said...
happy Family day
"Congratulations to all of you.
I loved your story and your beautiful pictures, especially the ones of you in the same place with the same family. what an amazing red thread. Your daughter is georous and you are all so blessed to have eachother.
may the sun always shine on you and your family"
Thank you Staci for your comments (above) on my blog. It is a pretty special story - the one we share with this family. I'll do a post about it sometime -it's worth telling.
Your Emilee Jin Xiu is getting cuter and cuter (if that is possible.)
Have a great week!
Wanda (At Last...)
Post a Comment