I think I told you last week..but I just have to tell you again..I just love your blog..and your sweetie is so beautiful...I am so upset I missed the Chinese New Year Parade in New York City..I also missed the big CNY bash at Serena's Chinese school...unfortunatley..when you have to work..you have to work..lol..
11 comments:
You have one absolute beauty on your hands! Emilee's hair is gorgeous. I can't wait for my daughter's hair to become that thick!
Your CNY pics. are fabulous as well!
Many Blessings,
Deanna
Wow....will you look at this grown-up little girl? These images are just beautiful!
oh my goodness, I recognize that beautiful face!!
Love that shot of Emilee, gorgeous as always. ;)
Do you mind if I add you back on my must read list?
I think I told you last week..but I just have to tell you again..I just love your blog..and your sweetie is so beautiful...I am so upset I missed the Chinese New Year Parade in New York City..I also missed the big CNY bash at Serena's Chinese school...unfortunatley..when you have to work..you have to work..lol..
Happy CNY:)
Your little Emilee is too precious for words. What wonderful pictures: )
She is BEAUTIFUL!! Gorgeous black and whites:)
What a pretty girl. I love her outfit. Great job! :)
She is beautiful!
She is so pretty. Wonderful choices for B&W Wednesday.
Blessings~
Lisa
She is so pretty! And she totally rocks that hat ;)
What a cutie!! I'm diggin' the black hat and white shirt.
Post a Comment