Dearest Staci and Emilee, I can see Christmas went also beautifully accross the Atlantic (we spent Christmas eve + day at Luc parents in Normandy - I had no Internet connexion). It is amazing indeed to see how the girls look alike. Pretty treasures, aren't they? We did receive today an brown enveloppe, there is a parcel in it (I did not open as Ninon is spending the rest of the hols at my mum's - she will discover your chrismas present on Sunday). Many many thanks in advance !!!!! We hope Emilee likes the headband + hair clips (tipically French).
1 comment:
Dearest Staci and Emilee,
I can see Christmas went also beautifully accross the Atlantic (we spent Christmas eve + day at Luc parents in Normandy - I had no Internet connexion).
It is amazing indeed to see how the girls look alike. Pretty treasures, aren't they?
We did receive today an brown enveloppe, there is a parcel in it (I did not open as Ninon is spending the rest of the hols at my mum's - she will discover your chrismas present on Sunday). Many many thanks in advance !!!!! We hope Emilee likes the headband + hair clips (tipically French).
Lots of love from auntie Marianne, uncle Luc
Post a Comment