Emilee has been saying she wants glasses. When we went to the Eye doctor last month she told the eye doctor she needs glasses. I didnt want her to fake the test to get glasses so I told her if she did well she could get glasses. Her vision is 20/20. I was hoping she would forget about them. then about 3 weeks ago her teacher told me ," I heard Emilee is getting glasses". I told her she didnt need them but she wanted them. I wasnt sure what to do. She told me the class did a project where they drew pictures of what they would give santa as a gift. Emilee drew new glasses to give to Santa. All of her art work around the class has her wearing glasses or a glasses theme. For the first night of Hanukka I asked her what toy she wanted , no suprize, she said Glasses. We took her to sterling optical to buy her glasses. They are real glasses with clear lenses. Except we got special lenses that if they happen to break they wont shatter and we got the protective coating so they dont scratch. she hasnt taken them off yet and sleeps with the case cover. do you think she likes them!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Great story and great glasses
Claire
Post a Comment