19 December 2009

HOLIDAY COOKIE PARTY PLAYDATE

Tuesday Emilee hosted a Holiday Cookie Party play date. We invited 12 of her friends from school and they all got to decorate cookies. You would think Twelve Three and Four year olds would be chaotic, In fact it was just the opposite. They kids were amazingly focused and well behaved. They did a great job decorating their cookies and in many cases they looked professional. I was very impressed. They really are a great group of kids. I count my blessings every day that these are they children that influence my daughter. I cant say enough about them. ( or their incredible Moms--- I'm lucky to have them also) After cookie decorating the kids played up stairs while we moms sat around talking. It was truly a great day.
The Cookie Crew
Elizabeth and Emilee
Princess Justina
Dillan hard at work
Ava
Caitlyn
my sweet Jake
Dillon
Jenna
Sneaking a piece of candy
I love this picture of Justina
Grace
Caitlyn and baby Jordyn

3 comments:

Denna said...

That is a great idea. I will have to remember that for next year. Looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

Great party
Looks like the kids had a great time

Claire

newDawn said...

We had a great time, thank you for having us. Emilee was so generous, she is a great kid. She has a great mommy too!