22 December 2008

THE ADVENTURES OF LILLI & GINGER EMILEE IN NASHVILLE

Lilli bribed everyone at the counter with a huge hug and got us these prime seats right next to the water show!
More from Nashville! I think they're finally Grinched out! Thank goodness! LOL!! I was really looking forward to seeing today's show because the Rockettes always remind me of my home sweet home in NYC! After a little breakfast,another photo shoot (which also reminds me of home), and a change of wardrobe we were off to the Grand Old Opry for the show! YAY!! I was soooo excited I could barely stay still.
Lilli and I entertained the crowd kicking and strutting just like the Rockettes! Then when it was time to be seated we kept following the usher closer and closer to the stage until we were at the VERY FRONT! Can you believe it? Well of course this made me jump and squirm even more! Lilli's Mom was doing quite a bit of squirming herself because no pictures were allowed during the performance. Front row seats and NO pictures... that really got her going! She did manage to snap a quick picture of us sitting on the steps right after the show was over. It was an amazing show with a rockin' Santa and lots of KICKS!! I hope we can ALL see it together in NYC one day! I think the Mommies DEFINITELY need to put that on our MUST DO LIST... DEFINITELY!!
XOXO,
Ginger Emilee
We're wearing coordinating customs! Are we super cuties or what?
A quick photo session before we head into the theater!
Posing on the steps connected to the stage right in front of our seats!
* Taken from Lillis Blog

No comments: