Check out this awesome ferris wheel!
WHEEEEEEE!! Oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about!
We can play a serious game of hide-and-seek here!
My new roomie Fancy Nancy! Yeah, she's kind of flashy but I like her that way!
Hello Emilee!! I've arrived safely at my new home away from home! Let me begin by giving everyone in NYC a southern shout out, "Hi ya all!" Don't laugh! That's how they say hello around here... except I think they run the last two words together so it sounds more like "ya'll". Yes, it's pretty funny so I've been having fun listening to the southern accents!
As soon as my box opened I felt like a movie star!! There were lights flashing and people squealing... just like home! LOL! Then when I was able to see again, I met Lilli! She was soooo excited to see me and gave me the biggest most gentle welcome hug! We were instant friends! She escorted me around the house and made me feel right at home. I really think I'm going to like it here!
Stay tuned! We're going to have some fun this weekend! YAY ME!!
1 comment:
WOW! Fancy Nancy is such fun.. Perfect roomie!
Post a Comment