Short Hills Mall has this great Santa scape. They decorated the middle of the mall to look like a giant Snow Globe that snows. Not real snow, but the kids love the Styrofoam fakes snowing on them. Inside the Snow globe the recreated a Polar Express train that you walk though while you wait. each Car depicts a different scene from the Movie. As most of you know, The Polar Express is Emilee's new Favorite movie. She went wild of the set. She loved driving the Engine Car and pulling the whistle. After we took out picture with Santa, Emilee got to take a picture in front of the Polar express. ( Ok it wasn't real, but she didnt care)
2 comments:
We LOVE The Polar Express too! I grew up in NJ so I know the Short Hills Mall :).
We LOVE The Polar Express too! I grew up in NJ so I know the Short Hills Mall :).
Post a Comment