LOL!! Ginger Lilli looks like she's having a blast in the snow! She reminds me of myself a few years ago. Dennis and I were at the airport when Denver got hit with like 7 feet of snow! All I had to wear was the one pair of sandals I was wearing(my luggage with shoes went on to HI without us) and SUMMER clothes! We were stranded for several days so I trudged through the snow in my sandals and linen suit! Fun times! LOL!
1 comment:
LOL!! Ginger Lilli looks like she's having a blast in the snow! She reminds me of myself a few years ago. Dennis and I were at the airport when Denver got hit with like 7 feet of snow! All I had to wear was the one pair of sandals I was wearing(my luggage with shoes went on to HI without us) and SUMMER clothes! We were stranded for several days so I trudged through the snow in my sandals and linen suit! Fun times! LOL!
Hugs,
June and Lilli
Post a Comment