Wednesday Emilee's school had Parent Teacher conference so all classes were canceled. I had the first appointment at 8:30 am. Emilee received a wonderful report. She is adored by all her peers and teachers and is excelling . I could not have been happier. When I arrived home I decided since Emilee and i had a free time together it would be a perfect time to decorate the tree. This is the first year that she can really get involved. Last year she was only 2 and was too young to understand she had to put the decorations on the tree and not just play with everyone. We had so much fun singing and placing all of the shinny balls on the tree. The tree is still a work in progress. Most of the ornaments are on the bottom level, just where Emilee placed them. ( I will move them up and spread them out later when she is sleeping) But the highlight of the tree decorating project was when it began to get dark outside and i plugged the lights in. Her eyes grew big as saucers as she saw all the twinkling lights adorning the tree. She had the biggest smile on her face and she danced around the tress she created.
No comments:
Post a Comment