ROCKY ROAD
Our annual Holiday Party was this past Sunday. Emilee and I spent all of Friday baking yummy treats and deserts. Emilee is getting really good at baking. Shes a real natural. Although I call her "Poison Control". When my cousins and I used to bake as kids one of us would scream Poison Control and eat the batter and then exclaim " OK I saved you. It might have been poisoned but I tasted it and everything is OK". Sometimes it would take 3-4 licks or bites to make sure it was safe and yummy for everyone else. Believe me everyone wanted to be Poison Control and often there was not even enough batter to make the desert. Its no wonder Cookie Dough is my favorite topping on Ice Cream. Well the torch has been passed. Emilee loves poking her fingers in the batter to taste. Its so funny, when ever we finish baking if you look at Emilee shes covered in chocolate, batter, sprinkles and dough. Shes yummy enough to kiss.
This is one of my favorite recipes. Its called Rocky Road and is the easiest and yummiest desert I have even had. If you would like the recipe let me know. You wont be disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment