This morning we received a very special delivery from France. When Emilee saw the package with all the pretty stamps she asked who the package was from. When I told her it was from Cousin Ninon she got very excited. She had seen the Gingerbunny Ninon had made for her school project and couldn't wait to open it and see it in person. To our great surprise not only was the beautiful Gingerbunny packed inside, but also an early Christmas surprise.
Ninon, Auntie Marianne and Uncle Luc,
Thank you so much for the beautiful dress. I love it. I look like a princess in it.
Love Emilee
As soon as Emilee saw the dress, she immediately put it on and began twirling around the house. I could not take it off her. Thank you so much.....
1 comment:
Oh how fun...all the way from France! I love, love, love the darling pjs!!
Post a Comment