08 December 2008

My two favorite gifts are anything that is personal and has a lot of thought attached and any thing handmade. Gelina, AKA Cailyns Mom, gave Emilee a gift that includes all of that. I still can not get over how amazing this gift is. She created a Best Friends ABC Book for my daughter that took my breath away. Each page is filled with pictures, memories and laughter. I can not even imagine how much work it must have taken to get pictures and words to fit ever letter. I can not say enough about this book. I am stunned by the thought and love that went into it. Gelina is one of the most creative people I know. She has created videos of her daughters movies that have brought tears to my eyes. But this book touched me. Even more so because it was done for Emilee. I can not thank Gelina enough. Here are some samples of some of the pages. But you have to see the book to truly grasp its brilliance. Can you tell I love it....
A is for Aquarium and Apple Picking B is for bikes, beach, babies and big bows
c is for the carouseland cupcakes and climbing and Cailyn
( my favorite page)
G is for Girls Growing up together
( another favorite page-- its so funny what would you come up with for Xand Y)
X is for Xiu Xiu
Y is for Yuan Sha
Z is for Zavta, which means Tomorrow in Russian, and is always full of adventures and suprises!
Gelina and Cailyn Thank you so much

2 comments:

kerri said...

What an amazing, thoughtful and unique gift.

Empress' Mom said...

Oh my goodness!! Is this the BEST gift ever or what??? I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Can you believe I made an ABC book similar to this for Lilli's Christmas gift this year? I love it but it's still not nearly as priceless as this gift from the heart!! WOW!!

Hugs,
June & Lilli