The morning of Thanksgiving the kids decided to bake cookies for desert. I am used to baking with one child and I have to say, one child is not Three. I am usually a very neat baker. I clean up after every step. That all goes out the window when three kids are involved. There was flour everywhere, I wont even mention the sprinkles that rained down like snow. I'm still trying to get them out between the wood boards on my floor. But they kids had a great time and it was a fun family event so, who cares. Each child had a chance to need the dough and roll and cut out their cookies and decorate them You can tell from looking at them who made what. They were all delicious. Emilee had a ball baking with her cousins. She loves doing any activity with them.
1 comment:
Emilee is lucky to have such wonderful cousins
Post a Comment