22 December 2008

Dear Lilli, June & Ginger Emilee;

Greetings from Rockefeller center, New York. Christmas in New York is amazing. There are carolers and Santa's on every block and the sound of bells fill the air. They even wrap up many of the buildings and decorate the windows with life size snow globes. But the highlight is the Tree at Rockefeller center. Its the biggest tree I have ever seen with millions of lights that glow in the dark and a beautiful star that lights up the night. There is an Ice Skating Ring under it and we had lunch sitting by it. I loved watching the skaters glide across the ice. Staci and Emilee said that we will be going Ice Skating later next week. I cant wait. Next year you have to come to New York to celebrate the winter season. All seven* of us will have the best time. We are now off to the worlds greatest Toy store. FAO Schwartz. I heard it has a live soldier that guards the door. Until mynext letter, I love reading about all the adventures Ginger Emilee is having. Give her a hug from me.

Hugs

Ginger Lilli

* June, Dennis, Lilli, Staci, Emilee, Ginger Lilli and Ginger Emilee

5 comments:

Empress' Mom said...

YES! YES! YES!! We will ALL have to take in the sights and sounds of NYC during the Christmas holidays next year!! There's really nothing else like it! The last time Lilli visited she was not feeling 100% so she couldn't fully appreciate the beauty and excitement around her. She saw the Rockefeller tree and FAO toy store but it will be so much more fun going with all of her friends!! Oh the thought of taking the girls to the Plaza for tea!!! Makes me want to squeal!! That's always been a dream of mine so I cannot wait!!

Celebrate Christmas holiday in NYC... it's going into the books!! It's going to be so much fun planning our special holiday together!! I'm over the top thrilled jus thinking about it! I'll warn you, I take ALL invitations of travel seriously!!

Happy Happy Hugs,
June & Lilli

Anonymous said...

I wanted to pop over and wish you a very wonderful Christmas. Jane and I are sending you all our best!

xx Amy C
A Mother Singing
Writing as Meredith T

kerri said...

Dropping in to say Merry Christmas and all the best for 2009...

insanemommy said...

Happy Holidays to you! It's such a magical time for us...as I imagine you too. :)

Anonymous said...

Same to you my friend !! Lets try to hook up in the City after Christmas some time (if it's not too cold)... you seem to know the city very well and Im sure you know of some exciting things we could do !!

Merry Christmas to you and your family !

Vicky & Emily