03 December 2008

Gingerbread Lilli Arrives

As I have mentioned in a past post, Emilee has a school project where she had to ask Three friends to create and mail a Gingerbread person to her. Emilee chose Ninon, Meredith and Lilli. Here is the second Gingerbread we received. Its from Lilli of Kentucky. We were both blown away when we opened the box. Like every thing else that June and Lilli do, their Gingerbread was over the top. The Gingerbread was an exact copy of its creator, matching dress, bows and all The Gingerbread truly expresses the personality of its creator. We especially loved the little purse that Gingerbread Lilli was holding. When you open it up, it unveils a surprise- A picture of Emilee and a sweet message. June and Lilli also asked if we would participate in a Gingerbread Flat Stanley Project. Where Emilee would send Lilli a Gingerbread Emilee and both Emilee with her Gingerbread Lilli and Lilli with her Gingerbread Emilee would document their adventures together. ( June always has the best ideas) We are currently making a Gingerbread Emilee to send to Lilli. Emilee is so excited about this project. So hopefully next week if you check back often you can also follow the adventures of Two very special Gingerbread princesses living life in each others shoes.
Lilli and her Gingerbread Lilli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I love the Gingerbread lilli. Its amazing.
I cant wait to follow the adventures of Emilee and Lilli.

Is it me or does Emilee and Lilli look alike

Empress' Mom said...

Lilli and I are so thrilled to be participating in this project! She LOVED seeing Gingerbread Lilli on your website! Thank you so much for posting pictures and for participating! I hope you and Emilee enjoy it as much as I'm certain we will!

Hugs,
June

p.s. Caroline... Emilee is absolutely GORGEOUS so thanks for the compliment!