I love this picture of Emilee taken this past weekend at The Strasburg Train Station in Lancaster PA. ( More pictures and a story to come later) It reminds me of a picture taken in the 1040's. I think she looks so sweet standing at the station waiting for the train.
5 comments:
Gorgeous, can't wait for the story and more pics!!
It does look like it is out of the 1940's, it is superb!!
Stunning!! I love everything about this picture... especially the subject! She is gorgeous as ever and the background is perfect! It just goes to show, Emilee is indeed a timeless beauty! I can't wait to read all about the story behind the picture.
Hugs,
June & Lilli
Love the picture
It should be in life magazine
A timeless and classic picture
You always take the best pictures.
what camera do you use
Post a Comment